TRANSFORM LIVES WITH WORKPLACE GIVING
Workplace giving is one of the simplest and most effective ways you can donate to the Gift of Life Foundation and save lives through organ donation. You choose the amount of your salary you wish to donate and it will be deducted from your pay — giving you an instant tax benefit. It’s a win for you, your organisation, and for Gift of Life.
- It’s easy! Decide how much to give, and it will automatically be deducted with each pay cycle.
- You’ll be part of a valuable community of regular donors. Regular donations allow Gift of Life to plan for the future so we can do even more with your donation.
- Because of the immediate tax benefit, you’ll pay just $6.75 if you choose to give $10 a week. Ask your company to match your donation and you could be contributing $20 per week to Gift of Life while paying $6.75!
- 85% of employees feel it’s important to give back to the community through their workplace (Australian Charities Fund Research, 2014).
- 92% of workplace givers described themselves as very pleased to donate (Good2Give research, 2015).
- 94% want giving to be easy and they feel workplace giving is quick and easy (Good2Give research, 2015).
Let your employer know you want to give regular donations to the Gift of Life Foundation. If we are not already one of your organisation’s charities of choice, please nominate us. We’re happy to send any information required.
Spread the word and get your workmates involved so together we can reach even more people in need and help them create a better future.
Interested in finding out more? Pop your details in the form below and we’ll be in touch.
IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYER
A workplace giving program can help your business recruit the best talent, increase employee engagement, and lead to higher productivity.
- Workplace giving correlates with greater staff engagement, retention, productivity, reputation and social impact.
- You can monitor the level of charitable giving that your company has helped achieve.
- Receive regular updates on how the money you have raised has helped to change lives.
- Any administration costs involved are tax-deductible.
As an organisation, the scheme is free to arrange. Contact Gift of Life’s Corporate Partnership team via the form below to discuss setting up payroll giving in your workplace, or for more information about how your organisation and employees can get involved with our Foundation.
Alternatively, you can choose a payroll giving agency to work with right now: